Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Did you want some pictures to go with that ischaemia, sir?

Did you read this: http://addicted2wheels.blogspot.com.au/2014/02/double-training-used-to-work-dont-let.html? Want to know more? Sure, how about some pics? No, not of the stents being inserted (although... now that I think about it, maybe tomorrow?) just some Strava screenshots of me having a "medical event" during a training ride....

It's fairly self-explanatory... 2013 wasn't a bad year for cycling but not great either. I peaked a couple of times with semi-decent months but got sick a few times that wrecked my race season (which turned out to be a good thing, maybe).  I was playing catch-up all year. And then 2013 ended and 2014 went off with a bang (or a whimper perhaps)...

 Just another year? And then...
 One ride too many!
 I didn't feel well at all...
 And the figures prove it!
 'Creeping' is the word
 As I said, I ride a bit
 And I'm still riding!
Hopefully I'll keep it up...


My original post on how it all happened. Some stats and other nonsense. And more.